Sunday 23 August 2015

ULTIMATE LIST OF FREE BLOGGING PLATFORMS

mobile-phone.jpg At first, when I begin with internet, I only knew wap.in. I didn’t know any other blogs or websites, even I didn’t thought about it. I only used to download songs and games. Then I slowly got addicted to Facebook. One day, I don’t know what comes on my mind, I thought to search a question of my textbook. I got it. And then I used to do homework daily with internet.All the time I used to dream to have a blog or website. I was not familiar with WordPress, Blogger, or any other blogging platforms. And one day I came Across a free blogging platform, MyWapBlog.com. And here I found my solution. I created blog there and started to post there. As I thought, this can be helpful to you to know all these blogging platforms. Here, only the free blogging platforms (No CMS, No Website Builder) are posted. I may miss some. So, If you have any other free blogging platforms, then please comment below. Ultimate List Of Free Blogging Platforms: 1. WordPress.com 2. Blogger.com 3. Tumblr.com 4. SquareSpace.com 5. LiveJournal.com 6. svbtle.com 7. sett.com 8. PostAgon.com 9. Zoomshare.com 10. pen.io 11. Blog.com 12. Penzu.com 13. BlogABond.com 14. tblog.com 15. Edublogs.org 16. HubPages.com 17. Thoughts.com 18. Sosblogs.com 19. Kidblog.org 20. De.la 21. SchoolRack.com 22. PostBit.com 23. TravelBlog.org 24. BloggingBuddy.com 25. Bloggerteam.com 26. Inube.com 27. Moblog.net 28. MyWapBlog.com Hope it helps you, Visit my blog Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

How to copy (steal) files from a computer to a pendrive (Latest VIRUS)

Hello guys,have u ever want something from your friend pc,that he is not giving you like games,movies,important files etc. here icome...